Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 27, 2012

WHO CAN LIE BETTER THAN ME

This story took place few months ago when I visited planet Neptune.
One night when I was returning from the market, I suddenly came across two young men coming out from the dark, carrying a white casket. It worried me that a burial with such a beautiful casket can take place with only two men in attendance, so I asked out of curiosity "Hello, what's going on here?"
One of the men into answered, "My name is Siku and my friend here is Japu. We both died in a ghastly motor accident two months ago and got buried at Jango cemetery. They are having too many parties down there and its noisy, that's why me and my friend Japu decided to relocate to a more peaceful cemetery where we can have our privacy".
I was touched by there thoughtfulness, so I directed them to a cemetery where I hope they can find rest.
I left them wondering if the party life ever has any ending

No comments:

Post a Comment